Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kaitlyn's Dance Recital - June 2011

What can I say - I'm just so proud of Kaitlyn! She did a great job at her dance recital this weekend! Following is a little clip from the dress rehearsal (no cameras are allowed at the recital). At the actual performance, she did a fantastic job, and most importantly - she loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Kaitlyn's drive and determination is amazing!! She kept up so well and she looked so beautiful doing it! Oh how I wish Malayna was a girlie-girl! She's happiest playing in the dirt! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That was fantastic. Kaitlyn is so beautiful. She did so well. I love how quickly she moved and kept up with the other girls. Love that shade of blue on the dance outfits. I would love for Emma to be able to do this. She wants to in the worst way, but she would need a helper. Haven't found a dance group who is up for that sort of thing. I cannot wait to show her this. She will very much enjoy it.

    Please tell her that she looked amazing! I lover her spirit!!! What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete