Today Kaitlyn had a great day. She celebrated her birthday with a princess-themed party at her dance studio. The girls were all so pretty in their princess attire, and they had a great time dancing away to all kinds of fun songs and games led by Kaitlyn's fabulous dance instructor.
There is just something so sweet about a group of little girls dancing the afternoon away without a care in the world. If only we could keep them this age forever!
Here are some pictures of Kaitlyn's day...
What great fun! I think Kaitlyn gets more beautiful every time I see her! I wish Malayna was into princess stuff but she's a total tom-boy! Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn! I hope you get everything you wish for and more!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kaitlyn! Love the princess party and the gorgeous blue dress.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kaitlyn! She looks beautiful in her Princess dress! I'm glad she had a special birthday.
ReplyDelete