I just couldn't be any more proud of Kaitlyn. Today she got up on stage, and sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" acapella at a school event. She just amazes me with her confidence. The world truly is her stage, and she is happiest when she is performing.
It was very nice of Chris to capture the video so I could watch her perform. However, a coupe of technical missteps resulted in him snapping pictures throughout the whole performance, and missing the beginning including her opening words..."I'd like to dedicate this song to my Dad because today's his birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!" Oh well, you'll still get to see most of the performance here...ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That was so beautiful! Kaitlyn never stops amazing me! Malayna hardly pretended to sing at her school concert this year even surrounded by other kids so I can't even begin to imagine her on the stage by herself doing such a great job! Way to go, Kaitlyn!
ReplyDeleteThis was wonderful Tara!! Thanks so much for sharing. Glad to have you back in the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Kaitlyn always impresses me. I love her confidence and sweetness. Tara, I can imagine how much pride you feel. I am so happy that I looked over here and saw this today. Made my day!
ReplyDelete